Please help me stop freaking out!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

I got the gardasil shot when I was younger and I haven’t had unprotected sex in six months but I’m still very scared. I have very small bumps in a clump around my vulva area. They do not look like the pictures of genital warts but I have no clue what they could be from!! I can’t get tested until Monday and today is Friday so I am freaking out. Please help me 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Do you have a picture?
    • Posted

Yes but I don’t know how to post it. They don’t look like cauliflower as described by a lot of websites. They’re very small but in a cluster. They don’t itch or feel irritating and my discharge and everything is normal. I wouldn’t have noticed them if I didn’t exam myself. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.