please help me understand whats going on inside my vagina? *picture*

Posted , 17 users are following.

I had my pap test last March and everything came out normal. I also have visited two different doctors in the last couple of months and none of them have mentioned that there's something wrong with my vagina, but I feel like those bumps and that white sticky fluid shouldnt be there ????

1 like, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Bad pic, but to me it looks like Vestibular Papillae. Check out images online for comparison. 

• Posted

Hey did you ever figure out what that was I have the exact thing so I’m so worried 
    • Posted

did you ever figure it out ? my vagina has small white stuff inside and patches outside im worried

• Edited

Mine looked exactly like yours does and thats what I was told it is vestibular papillae and it is not contagious it is very common and scared the crap outta me.
  • Posted

if the smell is aweful then it might be a yeast infection. if you take the medicine it should heal in a week.

• Posted

can someone tell me about this photo? i have white something and bumps inside...

• Posted

the discharge could be from bacterial vaginosis and the little lumps are from the skin rubbing from the discharge the little lumps look like forcyde spots which is enlarged oil glands or vestibular papilae ,i went to the doctor and she looked swabbed me and told me thats what it was.

• Posted

does it itchy and when you apply alcohol or touching it, then it's swollen?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.