Please help me with these horrible symptoms

Posted , 1 user is following.

This Monday I experienced some strong, intermittent dizzy spells, nausea, and a feeling of fatigue. Not much appetite. Tuesday was just as bad, possibly had a slight fever as well. Tried my best to throw up but my body refused no matter how much I felt like puking.

Wednesday I felt a bit better. The dizziness had subsided but nausea persisted. Appetite back to normal, but still feeling tired.

Today (Thursday), nausea is much better, not much dizziness, not fatigued, but I’m really groggy. Went to the gym thinking I was better but post gym, I’m feeling extremely nauseated and I'm experienging imbalance when I tilt my head from side to side.

I took two Tylenol Monday - Wednesday, and one Dramamine Tuesday and Wednesday.

I didn’t have any other symptoms other than the ones above. Anyone have any idea what this is?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.