Please help me with your input 🙏

Posted , 2 users are following.

I’ve had crps in my left ankle now for overa year and it’s spreading. At my last pain de appt he suggested to me that we try either the Nevro HFX SCS( spinal cord stimulator implant) or The Abbott DRG(dorsal root ganglion stimulator). He didn’t explain much Just that there would be a trial period for whichever one i choose , i don’t think quick On the spot anymore So now i have questions I’m hoping You guys Can help answer please? Does it feel like a tens units? because i have an external version Off.a tends Unit and its excruitiatingly painful to use. How uncomfortable are they really? im a back sleeper and toss n turn All night so I’m afraid out it’s Going to get pulled out? How Much pain relief Do You really honestly get? Dr has had me on strong pain meds for quite some time which help allot buti know aren’t good for me. So please guys lay it on me, all your opinions pros n cons, any other treatment ideas, any resource links, Ill Happily accept anything and thank you so much! May God Bless all of you!!!!

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

those tens units did not help my pain in the least. my treatment consists of medications, heat or cold therapy, physical therapy, and biofeedback.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.