Please help my last chance for help

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello,

For the past 7,8 years or so I've been experiencing what seems like a constant chronic variety of symptoms. I wake up in the morning feeling un refreshed even after sleeping a good 8 hours. In addition to that I experience this debilitating brain fog, thick clogged up congested head that is so bad it renders me immobile in the morning as I can't do anything or think clearly or even get my thoughts out clearly.

This makes me very depressed as I can't seem to get a diagnosis I've had my thyroid,cortisol levels checked MRI all blood work checked all came back "normal".

it might be worthwhile to mention that it's extremely hard to focus my focus is gone my eyes can't stay open as they're always trying to close on me and going out in the sun makes my situation 10x worse as the sun extremely drains the energy out of me.

It's very frustrating and what baffles me the most out of all my symptoms is that I'm so mentally fatigued that it's hard to get my speak out in the sense that I literally have no energy to speak as everytime I open my mouth or try to speak it seems like I'm loosing fuel/mental energy to speak so I barely speak at all. And when I do it comes out extremely mumbled due to the lack of energy to properly articulate my words clearly.To me it's very concerning and I also always feel this constant pressure on my head like as if someone is pushing down on it. I'm exhausted every day and I really need to figure this out in order to move on with my life.

I haven't worked in years because of this and it's like I'm falling into that downward spiral and really need help.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to your comments.

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

the same thing happens to me, and its messing with my life as well. What gets me through my hardest of hard days is thinking that "the pain doesnt last forever"

I hope this helped! ^-^

yona~

• Posted

Hi Yona,

Thanks for the reply I'm hoping for the best but this seems chronic because I have had it for a while and just trying to see if I'm missing something that might needs investigating.

• Posted

shawn23899,

i can understand the waiting for what feels like forever, but i cant completly understand your situation. Thats impossible for someone to completely understand another peers situation. But we can slightly understand. I'll try and help 

yona~

• Posted

have you done the normal things like making sure your diets good,walking or some form of exersise ,i know thats wat the docs always say but it does help trust
    • Posted

Thanks for responding, yes I have tried to eat healthy and exercise when I can but nothing has helped. I'm looking into getting a sleep study done to rule out any sleep disorders and maybe get a referral to an ENT for possible sinusitis.

• Posted

Check into Dr. Dadamos diet that is based on your blood type, my guess is that your type O blood. Try gargling pink himalyan salt before you go to bed. Headaches are often a sign of issues with the digestive tract. Avoid wheat, caffeine, and nicotine.
    • Posted

Thanks for the input Chad, I'll definitely try your suggestions.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.