Posted , 6 users are following.
I'm Male 33,
since November Last year Ive been getting these symptoms in 30 minute to 2 hour periods , usually in the Afternoon but not restricted to.
I'm going for an endoscopy next week but fear it may not just be acid reflux related.
I go to the gym 3 times and weight train with cardio. ( no steroids etc )
1) Pressure sensation in middle of chest ( not intense pain )
2) Pressure in Neck and throat and under ears. ( constant during episode )
3) Constricting wave feels like a huge lump moving up throat. ( frequently during episode )
4) Losing feeling in Arms and hands ( Arms feel light and lose control in fingers )
5) Pains in chest. ( not intense , more of an ache )
6) Shortness of breath
7) Cannot talk for prolonged periods. ( husky voice )
8) Ranges from 30 ins to 1.5 hours ( sometimes stops then starts again )
9) Heart felt like it had slowed in pace then stabbing pain and rushing feeling.
10) Missing heart beat sensation / flop.
11) Light headed
13) Total loss of concentration and ability to think ( short term memory loss )
14) Cramp and spasm in hands / arms , fingers curl in ( mainly left arm & hand )
15) Feels worse when I’m Sat down. Gets a bit better if I stand
16) Sensation in left wrist
17) flashes of light in vision.
18) Feels like I’m going to stop breathing.
19) Have to take a deep breath.
20) Tongue swallowing sensation ( Very mild more tightening of throat )
21) Sometimes feel a cold rush from center of chest ( relief )
22) Pins and needles left hand / arm
Im going out of my mind any help would be much apreciated.
0 likes, 12 replies