Please help. Odd blue thing on penis head

Posted , 3 users are following.

I had unprotected sex about 8 days ago. Im very paranoid about STDs so I may have been over thinking the little random iches and pinches the past few days. I noticed some kind of shinyish areas on the head of my penis but they would disappear and id chalk it all up to my paranoia. They almost wernt noticable so maybe I did imagine it, I dont know.

But this im not imagining. Where I think I saw a shiny spot before... there is now a blue fiber looking thing on the head of my penis. From me just examining it with my eyes it looks like a tiny blue vein. But when I took a close picture it looks like a blue fiber weaved into my skin just below the surface. And it appeared within 8 hours. Also i feel random piches more frequently in the head of my penis and sometimes surrounding areas. Im pretty depressed about this and REALLY need some help here.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

You really sound paranoid and I think that you should go to the doctor . If you had something serious by now you would've had discharge , painful when you pee or some pain and swollen balls .. If you don't have that then you don't have nothing .
  • Posted

is it painfull  could it be a friction burn?  from having the night of passion? if its worrying you this much then a walk in centre will help  and hope put your mind at rest
  • Posted

hello dave it sounds the other people  all asking for help the help you need is a doc  or nurse to look at it mayby a walk in centre  it needs checking out  to give you best heath you need

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.