Please help over 2 years

Posted , 1 user is following.

hey there everyone thanks for reading this so for about the past 2 years i have been geting symptoms and seeing doctors with everyone saying there is nothing so for the past 6 momths i have given up and not seen anyone as was sick of wasting money and hoped it would just go away so just puting on here to see if anyone else has had anything like me and maybe know the next step i should take.

so everything i have been experincing

pain numbness tingling down my left arm fingers shoulder neck face. also goes into my left side of my chest. also i get pain in the stomach from mild to aometimes very painful.

have also gotten light headed and felt like fainting but never have this is very rare and normally passes after 20 seconds or so.

i have seen gastroolgest and had a gastroscopy and colonoscopy which he found nothing serious and sente to a neurologist he did a mri from my head down to the middle of my back down the left side and found nothing serious.

i also had blood tests cany remember what ones now and also wore a heart monitor for 24 hours and also found nothing serious so was wondering if anyone has had these symtoms and has found a problem or suggest something i should get checked out to find the problem.

thanks for your help and time 😃

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.