Please help. Pictures included.

Posted , 3 users are following.

imageI HAVE SOME BUMPS ON MY PERIUM IN BETWEEN MY VAGINA OPENING AND ANUS, i went to the dr, and he claims they are genital warts, but they do not look like warts. I ALSO HAVE A ANTIBIOTIC RESISTANT YEAST INFECTION .. CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY THINK THESE BUMPS MIGHT BE OR MIGHT RESEMBLE. 0image

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Do they cause you any pain of anything? It doesn't look like warts to me but I'm no doctor so maybe they can look different from pictures. I would get a second opinion to see if you get the same result.

• Posted

no it doesnt not hurt. He says they are pink but on camera and when i look they are white.

• Posted

The flash from the camera is probably what makes it look white. Try to relax, which i know is hard to do but check again in a couple days to see if there is a difference. WORST CASE: say you do have warts that mean you have the strand of HPV that is less likely to cause cancer,they can go away and you can have a normal life. again to me its doesnt look like the typical pics of warts but get a second opinion. I hope you dont have it but if so itsnot the end of the world.

• Posted

Did you ever get a solid confirmation of what this is? i have it too...haven't been to the doctor yet as i just discovered it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.