Please help!!! Right foot is buzzing!!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

my right foot keeps buzzing as if its a phone on vibrate ringing. has this ever happened to anyone???? please help im scared to go to ER bc of Covid

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

It could be just nerves, i get buzzing sensations all the time in both legs and feet if I'm anxious.

• Posted

how long do yours usually last??? its been overnight and its STILL buzzing!!!

• Posted

No need to panic about foot buzz, its kind of nerve issue, either not infection or covid.

Compressed nerve or damaged nerve:

Damage to the nerves in the extremities, also known as peripheral neuropathy, can cause paraesthesia in some cases.

You might calm down and please check below (I am not doctor but I am health phobia).

• Check diabetes asap
    • Heart rate and BP
    • Check uric acid
    • Check triglyceride and LDL/HDL
    • Check ASO strip test
    • Check anxiety level

To treat yourself during crisis:

• If diabetes is high lower your level and take pregablin or gabapetin
    • If diabetes you can take paraesthesia meds such as anticonvulsant (macta)
    • If you are trembling take xanax or amilin
    • If you are extreme pain ibuprofen or NASID

Equipment on your side:

• Thermometer (always)
    • Diabetes test kit
    • BP monitor
    • Oximeter and Pulse rate checker (use phone)
    • Lipid profile and Cholesterol test kit

No need to go ER unless you are dying pain (just to go there and expose covid is not a good idea).

• Posted

I think you need to check diabetes before going ER. This symptoms are usually nerve related due to either compressed nerve or diabetes neuropathy.

• Posted

My legs and feet have been periodically tingling for about a year, initially constantly for a few months then off and on. Doctors think its a manifestation of anxiety.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.