Please HELP, should I see a doctor? Huge painless red patch on my Penis gland.

Posted , 2 users are following.

Is it a STD or balanitis? It does not hurt at all, when I touch it or while I'm peeing.

Please help

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I’m not a professional, but this just looks like some irritation maybe caused from masturbation and/or possibly not cleaning up well enough after masturbation? I am uncircumcised but for a few years now I have been keeping my forsaken retracted. I believe I have experienced something similar in the past from what I recall was from times that I masturbated or was masturbated  maybe too roughly and cleaned up but not well enough. Always make sure to wash it up after ejaculating, I feel like it causes irritation when staying on the skin, especially with the penile glans being more sensitive from being uncircumcised.  How long have you had this for?
  • Posted

Hi Worried,

I just have these red patches since last night, perhaps it's because I didn't shower for the whole day? The cause is by the secretion from my penis?

I just woke up this morning and the red patch on my penis gland are not as red as shown in the picture above, should I still seek for medical advise just to be save?

• Posted

I’d say it’s possible for the sitting secretions to have caused it if you didn’t wash up all day. If the redness has already gone down I probably wouldn’t be too worried. Maybe give it a few more days, make sure to clean it, and if it’s still bothering you and you need that peace of mind go see a doctor. 
    • Posted

Hi Worried,

Thank you very much for the reply, here is an update.

Here are the pictures of my penis today before I took a shower 30mins ago.

Again, no pain or whatsoever when I touched the red area. The gland looks less red, but the foreskin still looks reddish, but I think it is not as severe as yesterday. I think you're right, maybe it's the secretions and since I'm uncircumcised it's easier for me to store up dirty inside my foreskin.

I will just go to a dermatologist to check up tomorrow, just to get a piece of mind.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.