Please help so anxious

Posted , 3 users are following.

i had bloods done 2 months ago and i had a cold with raised crp of 7 and raised neutrophils . had a repeat yesterday and results back and after 2 months i still have a raised crp of 7 and with night sweats i am panicking so much it's cancer/ i am in such a state but raised neutrophils have gone down. could crp

still be raised after 2 months?

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I'm not seeing how is elevated?  Most labs say that 10 or below is normal.  What is the range value on your test from your lab work? 

• Posted

hello the lab range is <5 and in tests a year ago my crp was only 1 and been 7 now for 2

months

• Posted

It's only slightly high and nothing to worry about.  A number of things may cause your CRP levels to be slightly higher than normal. These include obesity, lack of exercise, abdominal fat, cigarette smoking, and diabetes.   I would advise to just have your doctor retest in a few months and if it continues to keep rising, then I assume your doctor will run other test.  But, especially being everything else is normal, then it's most likely nothing serious at this point...

• Posted

No reason to be panicking simply raises up (4 to5 gloves daily) your intake of sulphur acid it is naturally deriving from fresh Garlic.
  • Posted

They are a huge number of bacteria in our body, some of them are very important and some of them less important, Many times when the less important bacteria increasing their population in our body we become very anxious and there for I have recommended you to increase the amount of sulphur in your digestive system so the population of the bacteria that causing the animosity will be reduce

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.