Please help!!-Sore next to vagina hole, is this herpes??? **Picture**

Posted , 15 users are following.

I have had unprotected sex twice in the last month with the same guy, once was last night. The sex went on for hours, was very rough, and I was so sore that we stopped. This morning when I peed there was a little blood spotting when I wiped which I thought does happen after rough sex like that. I just happened to take a look in my hand mirror and i saw this sore which has lead to me freaking out. Its kinda painful, but I cant tell if the painful/soreness is just from the sex, and there its only that, there is nothing anywhere else on my labia or vulva. Could this be from friction as I did get a bit dry, or an STI? I will go to a gyno asap but I cannot today and I need opinions on what this could be.

3 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

If it's only appeared since last night, then it's probably friction damage.  I'd see a gyno to check in your position though.

• Posted

Yeah it just appeared this morning, I actually poked at it lightly with a q-tip and I guess it popped or something because pus started coming out so I just kept pushing until it was all out. It didnt hurt extremely bad, though I dont know how it will feel when I use the restroom. I've been reading on herpes and I think that my sore lines up more with an infected pimple or something...I'm still going to get tested but hopefully it was the latter.

• Posted

Hi ooo82052

Your post here (6 months ago i think) is exactly my current situation. I am sore in either side of my vaginal walls. I went to gyne who wouldn't do a test for herpes as no visible sore. I had very rough sex with my partner and wondered. Please can u tell me if your problem ever came back. Im freaking out thinking i might have got herpes and my own photo looked just like yours.Your reply might put my mind at ease. I had a really sore throat and swollen glands and a cold the next day after sex. I can't cope with the thought of herpes and the thought u healed up and were fine Would make me so happy for you and me. Im I'm putting myself through hell. I've had this pain a couple of weeks now . Maybe 5 weeks. Thank you

• Posted

I am currently dealing with the same problem. It’s not really a blister, just kinda raw white skin in the same spot as yours. My boyfriend came over and we basically had sex the whole weekend. He ended up telling me he was chafing on his penis, which leads me to believe that mine is chafing as well. I hope everything turned out okay in your situation!
  • Posted

Hi. Everyone. I had the same thing. It also happened after rough sex. It is herpes unfortunately. Posting this for people who will come to this thread in the future.
  • Posted

Hey,did you know what it was? I HAVE THE SAME!!!
  • Posted

Hey everyone, I have been having this issue for about 30 yrs and I was misdiagnosed leading me to believe I had Herpes, but this is not Herpes.. it is a skin ulcer and can happen from friction. It is not contagious. It can also happen in your mouth also known as a canker sore (Aphthous stomatitis).  I am a Registered Nurse and I hope this will be helpful and give some relief. 
    • Posted

hi im having the same issue and this showed up the morning after having sex which i do believe has been caused by friction, typically how long do they last and is there anything to relieve it?

• Posted

Hi, im with the same situation now, im afraid thinking that this is std,herpes or hiv...
  • Posted

its hard to see can you take a picture with it open more? i am not a expert but it doesnt look like herpes to me

• Posted

I'm currently having the same! I had very rough sex about a week and a half ago and had to stop because of soreness. Now I'm having one of these spots right outside of my vagina and one on my labia. Did anyone here get a result on what it is?? I went to the GP a few days ago and she said it was nothing and I should just put some cream on it, but they are getting more painful so I'm kind of worried.

• Posted

Mine looks similiar to yours....is this herpes?

• Posted

I had the same thing it healed after 1 week . went and got tested came back as hepres but i think they misdiagnosed me at the health department so i am getting tested again through blood at my obgyn. I had yeast infection and was using a towel to scartch myself so i didnt touch it with my hand so i think if rubbed my skin off

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.