Please help!?!? Squeezing in head

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello! I'm a 16 year old female who's having weird head sensations. So I have a headache everyday but I can't figure out why. It started with Sharp pains on the left side of my head and neck but now that that has calmed down a bit every 30 minutes or so there is a pinching/squeezing feeling deep in my head and between my eyebrows. Its not to painful but its is scary and uncomfortable. My neck hurts and the squeezing pain isn't throbbing it just gets tighter and tighter until it just stops. They last for about 2 minutes. I also have a pinching feeling in my nose that comes and goes. It makes me feel super dizzy and out of it. I'm scared it a brain tumor but I don't have the money to get an MRI.

Does anyone know what this is?

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hello micaela

I have been suffering from the same headache and the same symptoms you have for years, I have a severe neck pain that increasea with the headache and I feel light headed and tired, I diagnosed with migraine assossiated with vertigo..

• Posted

Well it feels better to know that it might not be a brain tumor, thank you for the reply<3

• Posted

Hi,

Im 14 and im a female too, my advice to you is to see how your doing tomorrow, and if it get worse in the next 24 hours the see a doctor. drink lots and get some rest. you never know it may be because you slept funny or something. Keep me posted if anything happens and i will help you through it,

Love Amie Stevens

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.