PLEASE HELP! Threadworms!

Posted , 4 users are following.

I posted earlier as I had some symptoms but not all of them. I now have really assed my stool and I saw a female threadworm. I am freaking out now. Can someone please walk me through the steps of what to do?

How does one get rid of them? Even if you take medicine isn’t it easy to get re-infected if the eggs are still around on surfaces? The cycle seems never ending.

Can I take medicine without going to the doctor? I am in Canada and we have something called Combantrin which is “Pyrantel Pamoate 125 mg”

How long until I can get these out of me?

[sad]  Help.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Try the meds from the chemist,or go to a herbalist.

You could also try papaya with seeds smoothie or epazote and put a clove of pealed, reveals juice, garlic insert into your buttom this kills eggs.

• Posted

Try the meds from the chemist,or go to a herbalist.

You could also try papaya with seeds smoothie or epazote and put a clove of pealed, reveals juice, garlic insert into your buttom this kills eggs.

• Posted

Sorry stupid tablet do the papaya seeds first thing in the morning and do the garlic that night
  • Posted

One of my children kept getting these from school. We used over the counter medicines and they never completely killed them. I decided to go down the herbal root and it was the only thing that worked and they never came back.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.