Please help totally confuddled!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi

Please help... as many people here I was just told to read the leaflet which doesn't really give you much dietary advice.

I have been taking the tablets for over a week now and have lost 5lb which is amazing for me.

I am just so confused I know that you can only have items that are under 5g per 100g but is there a daily limit of fat?

I really need to try and get my head around it as need to lose 2st before Nov!

Nat x

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hello and welcome to the forum Nat :-)

It is a little confusing at first and most of the members have been given very little information regarding Orlistat. Please dont worry, it will all fall into place as the days go on.

You will soon become accustom to reading the labels on food packets and with the help of various members in the forum you will get into the swing of things.

Britney is one of our lovely members, she is very helpful with all the newbies and will give you a link to her Orlistat blog. It contains recipies and tips and is quite amusing to read in parts. She has lost a an extream amount of weight in a year and now sports a size 12!

Read the posts each day and take from them anything you feel will help you, we have a laugh and a joke at times about the side effects of Orlistat cheesygrin and by and large we are a very friendly group, that try to help and support each other.

Try to drink lots of water and take a multi-vitamin pill on a night, but above all try not to get too anxious about taking the pills or how much you may or may not loose.

Good luck with your weight loss and I look forward to seeing your posts in the forum.

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.