Please help unexplainable “heart symptoms” 19 y/o male

Posted , 1 user is following.

So for the past year and a half I've been having symptoms such as bradycardia at rest, lightheadedness upon exertion (hr goes over 170 jogging), feeling like im not getting enough air when im walking, mental fog at times, weakness. I do not have any history of health issues or cardiovasuclar disease in my family. I've seen 2 cardiologists and have been in the ER multiple times I've had 2 echocardiograms 1 stress test, and 2 holter monitors. My heart is structurually normal with an EF of 60-75%. The cardiologist i saw were not concerned at all that my heart would drop into the 40s while i slept. I dont know what to do all the doctors ive seen think all the symptoms are in my head I have a past history of anxiety but these symptoms dont feel like anxiety at all I'm scared of dying young these symptoms are very bothersome i dont know what to do this is affecting my life. I was thinking it could maybe be yme or dysautonomia.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.