Please help! Vertigo, dizziness and fatigue for months

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi all, 28 year old male.

Really trying to find out what is up with me, i've had vertigo dizziness and fatigue for over 9/10 months now, every day!

I do recall a year ago suffering from a rash/virus and things just didnt seem to recover from there and now im sat here with these symptons.

when walking it feels like im unsteady like its not me walking, slightly swaying or being pulled.

ive heard people talk about inner ear disorders and im thinking it could be that.

I thought it was just my aniexty but im starting to think its more than that now.

would really appreciate anyone that has been through this or is going through this to drop a comment. Thank you!

1 like, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.