PLEASE HELP!! vertigo, ear pain, fatigue, feeling like i’m in a dream, and more

Posted , 1 user is following.

Im 16 years old and for the past couple months ive had problems. Sometimes when i walked it felt like my legs were sinking into the ground, and i would get brain zaps even though i wasnt on any medication. Well everything got worse this past month. I started to feel like i was swaying and floating, and i would keep getting that feeling like i was falling but i never actually fell. The vertigo stays like this no matter what i do 24/7. my left ear started hurting a bit so i went to the doctor and got a sinus scan and said i had a mastoid sinus infection. i took antibiotics for 2 weeks and my symptoms stayed the same if not worse. both my ears hurt now, but mostly my right ear, and theres a gland on my ride ear on the side thats kinda swollen. every morning when i itch my ears theres a bunch of ear wax in there and its itchy but it dries of by the end of the day. this vertigo and ear pain is really effecting be and im too scared to go anywhere because im scared of fainting. i got a CT scan and they said it was all normal and the infection was gone but im still concerned because then why have my symptoms gotten worse and my ears hurt even more?? im going to an ent but i have to wait 16 days and im worried itll keep getting worse. please help

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.