PLEASE HELP!! vertigo, falling feeling, fatigue, ear pain, feeling like i’m not fully there

Posted , 1 user is following.

For the past year id sometimes have this feeling where my body sinks into the ground or id get brain zaps. For the past month, it has gotten worse and is happening constantly. I constantly feel like im spinning or swaying and floating and sometimes i get fatigue that doesnt get better with sleep. My eyes will sometimes unfocus too and i have pain under and next my ears and a swollen gland beside my right ear. And pain medicine does nothing. I also feel like im in a dream and i absolutely cant stand feeling like this anymore. A few weeks ago i got a sinus scan and they said i had a mastoid infection and put me on antibiotics for 2 weeks, and my symptoms stayed the same, if not worse. I got a CT scan two days ago and they said i have no infection anymore and everything looks good. I dont believe it, because why do i still have these symptoms and why are my ears hurting even more?? im going to an ENT in two weeks but im scared they wont find anything and ill be stuck with no answers. also when i walk it feels like im sinking in the ground and the vertigo doesnt get worse with head movements, its just constant. Also my vision is sometimes shaky?? like if i stare at something it kinda shakes around a little PLEASE HELP WHAT COULD THIS BE??

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.