PLEASE HELP!! WEIRD DISCHARGE

Posted , 4 users are following.

VIEWER ADVISED Ive been very itchy in the clitoral region and slightly in the vaginal opening having weird white liquid frothy discharge with solid or jelly-solid clumps.. its mostly jelly-like (as seen in photo) I don't know what type of discharge this could be!! ive searched and seen many that look like mine but its all pregnancy related.. I cant be pregnant because i have Mirena IUD. Could it be a yeast infection? Smegma? Luek? Im scared it could be an STD/STI . PLEASE HELP ME im making an appointment. it has a slight odour as well but i cannot explain the smell.. its not fishy but i dont know.. image

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Edited

does this still look like yeast infection discharge (these two photos are taken same time but different angles) VIEWER ADVISED . image image

• Edited

I recommend going to the clinic and get tested for a couple of STIs/STDs. I had the exact same problem and I was tested positive for Bacterial Vaginosis

• Posted

how did they test you? and i was thinking BV as well but anxiety is making me overthink possibilities

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.