Please Help?What is it?

Posted , 5 users are following.

So im having indigestion problem from many months.Basically my problem was that i felt abdominal pain and a sudden urge came to do poop.I suffered a lot from these.So finally i told my dad about it and he said to control my diet only eat light and non spicy foods and don't eat junk foods.So i maintained my eating habit.Gradually pain gone also my digestion issues.But from last week again i started to eat a lot i mean junk foods,heavy and spicy foods.Now last night i felt that abdominal pain again.Today when i went to poop everything was normal but there was a small almost bright red coat in a small poop's side but other poops color was normal.

What is it?Is it blood? im terrified cuz if it was blood then i bleed first time in my life.Im worried.

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Maybe you have undigested food in your stools.  It may also be from haemorrhoids or fissures if you have had constipation and have been straining a lot.  Cut out spicy and junk food and eat less since this helped your symptoms. If your symptoms continue despite changing your diet, see your doctor.
    • Posted

I don't have constipation problems and yes i will change my eating habits and i will keep an eye on my poop's color 😂😂

• Posted

If the blood is bright red, then it's nothing to worry about.  It's the black stool you need to worry about.  Bright red blood on toilet paper or on your stool indicates possible anal fissures or internal hemorrhoids. Was your stool hard to pass?  Did you eat anything red like peppers?  

• Posted

no i don't have any constipation issues also i didnt eat any red thing thats why im worried.In past 2time i got red pigments in my stool because i ate beets and carrots .Hey is there any chance of getting colon cancer? im 17 only and also skinny 😂😂

• Posted

Blood in your poo needs a investigating. See your doctor soon don't leave it. You need reassurance - it could be straining, it could be something else. See someone who has please.

• Posted

Thanks for your advice i will do asap.I will just see one day if again blood came i will consult a doc immediately
  • Posted

Bright red blood is not as much of a concern - also sometimes if can be food that is undigested like tomatoes red peppers etc.  Sometimes constipation can cause a small pile or fissues in the bowel like little cuts. 

Try not to stress - go talk to the doctor who maybe able to reassure you.

Do not easy spicy foods as your dad said.  No alcohol, diary and fructose will help too.  Also gluten free bread.  Avoid processed foods and takeaway.

Goodluck.

• Posted

hey just passed my stool.It was pigmented by fresh red blood wtf.Im totally scared 😢😢

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.