Please help what is this bump on my penis?

Posted , 22 users are following.

I've had unprotected sex a few weeks ago and I'm scared. Is this just molluscum contagiosum or it could be something worst?image

2 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Next
  • Edited

i just had a white discharge from my penis. it's probably chlamydia, right? I'm getting tested tomorrow and after tomorrow I'm going to see my doctor with the results. is it okay if I wait one more day till I see my doctor or this is something that has to be treated right now?

• Posted

It's weird because my urine test was negative, but I had chlamydia symptoms. It's burning when I pee, I had a white discharge on my penis and I feel like my testicle is been weird. What do you guys think?

• Posted

It's weird because my urine test was negative, but I had chlamydia symptoms. It burns when I pee, I had a white discharge on my penis and I feel like my testicle is been weird. Monday I'm seeing another doctor and still waiting for my blood results for Chlamydia and Ghonorrea. The first doctor I Saw he just told me that I have Molluscum and he took them out. What do you guys think that I still have?

• Posted

you may have chlmedia but it looks like something called forcide harmless really and is not a std often doctors dont know what it is look up forcides you will see

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.