Please help what is this! Doc says it is normal but it has been bugging me like crazy

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have this yellow pimple looking thing on the inside of my vagina. My doc says it is normal but I can't find anything on Google on what it is. Please help. I also have this weird tear at the bottom of my vaginal opening, you can see on the photo. imageIs this a wart? Please help

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Edited

The weird pimple thing image

• Edited

Good news is that the strains that cause warts don't cause cancer and your body will clear this, also..you should know that a vaccine finished phase 3 human trials with a efficiency of 90% in curing persistent infections in over 1000 patients.

• Posted

Dear Ladybugmell,

Look like you have two separate conditions (see below). The yellow spot is a sebaceous cyst, which is just a blocked oil gland and doesn't need any treatment if it's not causing you any pain or harm. The second lesion at the bottom of the vagina (fourchette) is a viral wart caused by HPV. For this, you'll need to see your doctor for some treatment and to get checked for other STDs.

Adhari

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.