Please help what is this please help me

Posted , 2 users are following.

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

• Posted

are you using some type of ointment down there? can i get some more information first. how long has it been there, does it hurt, any other symptoms, anal sex recently or ever as well? just give me a whatever info you have and i think i could help you out.

• Posted

also i realize a picture may be difficult but if you can provide a clearer photo it will help a lot.

• Posted

thank you very much for your reply i was using an ointnment it the color that is yellow . it started last year december 3rd,it doesnt hurt,i dont have any symptoms , i have never had an anal sex ,

• Posted

i had an igg blood test ans it cane back high 33 for hsv 1 and hsv 2 negative so i dont know am very paranoud and anxiety

• Posted

• Posted

i also get constipated alot and have to do fecal impactaton sometimes and also see blood in my pop

• Posted

okay yeah the yellow ointment was throwing me off. i wanted to make sure that wasnt discharge of some sort. how long after did you notice that bump did you get tested?

• Posted

i had uprotected sex in september and did the igg test in febbuary 2nd git results febuary 7th

• Posted

i just noticed that little sore today

• Posted

but the other swollen part i have had since dec 3rd . doctor told me it was genital warts but i thibk she mis diagnosed me

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.