Please help what’s wrong with my ears?!

Posted , 1 user is following.

So about 6 months ago I had a bad sinus infection that caused fluid in my ear, ear pressure and pain. I took antibiotics and it mostly seemed to go away except I still have pressure in my right ear (the ear that had fluid in it 6 months ago) and my left ear rings constantly. I also get headaches almost every day. I also noticed a while back that when I clean my ears with a q-tip (like ive done for years even though I know I'm not supposed to do) it hurts. It feels like my ear canals are swollen or something and it doesnt feel good anymore like it used to - it feels uncomfortable. Does this sound like it's all from my sinus infection that never fully went away? I'm going to the doctor soon because the ringing is only getting worse and it's driving me crazy. Also does anyone know of a way to relieve ringing in the ears? Thanks!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.