Please help white discharge and bumps in vaginal

Posted , 21 users are following.

Hi. I am freaking out.. it started with itching in the inside of vagina so i checked and saw bumps with some white discharge... today it started burning when i pee and it looked like the picture below.. i am scared at first i thought it was a fungal infection but then i saw the bumps and i am thinking herpes.

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

Hello Lolan3107,

At first view, I can discard genital herpes.

The most important questions are,

1) when was the last time you were sexually active?

2) Have you ever had a fungal infection before? Are you treating it?

3) When was the last time you visited the gynaecologist?

There is a possibility of it being a fungal infection because of the white discharge and burning sensation. The bumps are a natural part of your vulva, they are called "vestibular papillomatosis". nothing to do with STD. 

Hope to hear from you soon! 

Best wishes! and Merry Christmas!

• Posted

Hello im freaking out a bit inside because same thing is happening to me it wasnt there 2 days ago but yesterday i seen bumbs inside and today theres white discharge also it dont burn or anything when i pee its just a bit uncomfortable my question is how can i find out what it is without going to clinic and having test done i have no insurance 
    • Posted

Hi I'm having the same problem, the bumps look just like the pictures its itchy and sore when touched no discharge and some tearing. The last time i had intercourse was two days ago and i noticed the bumps yesterday, never had an infection before. Please help !

• Posted

Did you ever find out what it is? I’m experiencing the same thing
  • Posted

Did you ever find out what it was? I'm having the exact same issue and the doctor is no help

• Posted

I'm experiencing the same symptoms and the bumps I have look like that. I am going to the clinic today and I will share my results.

• Posted

Did you get your results? I have bumps but mine doesn't itch or burn

• Posted

I had a yeast infection which was causing the itching. if your bumps that look like the picture, they are natural. My OBGYN said that most women have texture down there near the labia minora and vaginal opening.

• Posted

oh thank u so much for sharing. I hope yours will go away fast.

• Posted

heyyyyyyyyyy could you possibly explain to me how it might have look like????

• Posted

Hi. I don't know what is this. Is this STD? I only had oral sex with my partner but it was already month ago. It started to be itchy last January 3rd week and last time I checked it was February 16 and I was shocked because it has already bumps and have some white thing 😦 I am scared right now

• Posted

im 15 and Im having the same issue with the white bumps but they are just sore. i have never had intercorse with a man but my gf did finger me a couple days ago Pleaseeee help !

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.