Please help with Panic Attacks

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi,

Situation - My father passed away in last april 2021 due to Covid. I was very close to him and since he passed away I have been missing him a lot and grieving

In Oct 2021, I started ED symptoms so I worried about it. I was at my friends house and I started getting heart palpitations so I got scared and then went to ER. They did all blood test and everything came normal. My primary care physician did blood test as well and it came normal.

Since Oct 2021, I have been getting heart palpitation for quite a bit (every month). I have been trying to focus more on other activities and try not to grieve

I started taking therapy as well and It did help some extent but not much. My brain is worrying about my health. I am like I am dying, I have heart issue, We are not able to have baby. I am 35 years old . What if we won't have babies and next thing is I get pain in chest and then heart beats start going up.

March 2022 - I had physical exams and everything came normal

Fast forward to april 2022 - I had great 20 days where I was started feeling better, feeling much better, I felt like everything is now good. Yesterday no where I started getting choking feeling and then I started getting nurvous and then next thing is getting stiffness in my chest so I went down for fresh air.

Since morning today I have been feeling headack, still feeling heavy in my heart, getting sensation of blood is flowing in my head. I am like am I dying, am I going to get brain hemorage, etc..

If someone have gone through same thing pls share with me. I am really really scared.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

it’s all the grief that is stuck inside you trust me , i have been there. you need to let your dad go. i know how painful it is but that’s the only way we can move on with our lives. if you can find a good homeopath, i highly recommend you work with one. if you can get your hands on the remedy Ignatia , that would help with the grief. hope you feel better soon hugs to you, meanwhile you are totally fine , just trust the process, trust in yourself everything will be okay.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.