Please help with stomach - my story

Posted , 3 users are following.

hello i am 29 years old from romania here i will tell u all my stomach problems history sorry if my english is bad i hope u can all understand me and help me . 2 months ago i ate 3 donuts on empty stomach, after that i felt stomach pain , i took 2 pills called NoSpa is basically antispasmodic , after 2 days i started to feel shaky after pooping with heart racing - i had loose stool but not dhiareea . MY STOMACH pain was not there anymore but i developed a low fever , i got scared and went to emergency because my heart raced and they did an ekg there plus blood tests and lungs ultrasound . they said i was fine and i forgot to tell them bout stomach , i though i had just a cramp cause the pains went away. my blood tests were fine but i had wbc 10.7 so a little elevated. they gave me nurofen and paracetamol for 5 days and told me i might have a cold next days. days passed and i started to feel worse with stomach - i could not eat anymore and had pains from not eating plus i started to have lot of acid( i suffered before with acid after tomato sauce or etc but an antacid usually would do the trick ) i started getting panick atacks after eating and shaking and i got scared again. i went for more blood test - h pylori blood test - negative , gluten intolerence negative , i did full blood test for liver and for other things and everything was ok now my wbc number is normal. days passed i got panicked again and felt horrible one day because i made myself nauseos and could not eat so i felt very weak . i went to the emergency again they did again blood test , urine tests and abdomen ultrasound - everything blood test was fine. they prescribed me pantoprazole 40 for 14 days . initially they said to take one in the morning and one in the evening. but i was sure i did not have gastritits because after i eat i don t feel pains or anything. i started to take only one pill on empty stomach for 10 days. i did not feel great in those 10 days but at least i could eat . sometimes i feel a lump in throat but goes away the thing is i smoke also. now i stopped pantoprazole but everything i eat it s a nightmare after, i feel acid in stomach no matter what i eat or drink. now is the 8th day without pantoprazole and sometimes i take famotidine to ease my acidity. today is second day without famotidine also and i just chewed 2 antacid after i had soup for dinner and a little bicarbonate in water . idk what to do next , sometimes my stool is loose and yellow brown and sometimes i see something in it . like white stuff but it s not moving has a shape of a worm . i might have worms from those donuts? can pantoprazole for 10 days cause acid rebound? should i do a poop exam ? please help and thank u !

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Issues with chest and anxiety are many times linked with stomach's gas and acidity. Leave smoking and drinking. Start doing some exercise for 5-10 minutes . Also start a morning walk.

However if it's infection you must get tested to find the cause and get related medicines. Exercise and morning walk will give you some relief though as they help relieve out the pressure created by gas.

• Posted

yes thank u so much ! i will start sport but can it be possible acid rebound after only 10 days of pantoprazole?

• Posted

I think you might have an ulcer! And acid reflux! You say you experience lump in throat. That is acid. You should stop smoking because it will irritate your stomach and bowel movements. You have a lot of issues. Suggest see a Gastrointestinal Doctor. Emergency rooms cannot diagnose these kind of issues. They give you meds you probably don't even need! Please I'm trying to help you but you need to stop smoking. Do you drink too. That will hurt your stomach. Stay away from fried foods and limit your fat intake. I drink apple cider vinegar to help issues with pain and indigestion. Any questions please ask!

• Posted

an ulcer ? if i had an ulcer i should have more pains after i eat ? i know i smoke and is bad i ll quit, i don t drink at all! i eat healthy! the anxiety went away , but i ll do a stool exam also , might be possible those donuts being contamined? is possible an acid rebound after 10 days of pantoprazole? cause i neverhad this acid in my life!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.