PLEASE I BEG FOR HELP

Posted , 3 users are following.

so long story short, i ve been presenting itchy and burning sensation on my vulva... i ve been to a gyneco and she told me there is NOTHING WRONG WITH MY VAGINA and recomanded to use a VITAMIN E cream/spray i ve been using it but the itchness didnt stop so i thought maybe she was wrong and i have yeast ( i dont have abnormal disscharge just red inflamed irritated and ITCHY vagina) just like yeasy syphtomes so i used some medication for yeast BUT NOW IT LOOKS WORST PLSSSSS HELP ME WHAT DO U THINK IT IS

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

had the same symptoms , got tested for trich, it was positive .. maybe as for a swab and get tested for a full panel std and see what she says

• Posted

but in trich dont you have abundent disscharge -green-yellow and foamy? i dont have any discharge

• Posted

that could be a symptom but for me it was not one .. trust me i was surprised when they said i was positive for it and could of had it for "years" i truly thought i just had a yeast infection.. nope .. just go get a pee test or swab and see .. having an irritated vagina is the worst !. best of luck

• Posted

i agree it could be trich! i had it and thought 100% i had a yeast infection but it was not it was trich. i itched myself to death! i had scratch marks in my vagina. always worth a test to see! good luck.

• Posted

the itch is HORRIFING....IT MAKES ME PEE even my perineum itch.... including my whole vulva....i cant talk any tests right now because i already was at gynecologist and she told me it's nothing she gave me a local spray with vitamins..but it did not helped at all....

• Posted

so i took by myself antibiotics oral even if i know is not good but i just cant... it is horror

• Posted

csn u not go to a walk in clinic? i just switched obgyn bc of this exact issue, he refused to test me for "everything" bc i wasnt showing symptoms even though i expressed that i had unprotected sex. u think the doctors would want to be safe and check but they brush it off like its no big deal.. SO FRUSTRATING.. angways i went to a walk in clinic and had the test done they confirmed it the same day too.

• Posted

it is a swab, same one that test for yeast and bv.

• Posted

Yes, I get that but I already taken antibiotics by myself without any tests and prescriptions and if i take it know it will show up negative anyway because i am under treatment with metronidazol.. i coudnt stand the itchiness so i took antibiotics and it worked.. i listen to the person above who replied

• Posted

oh okay, yea that will treat trich. you are more than likey good then. still dont understand why your dr did not swab u?! thats weird. glad you are better!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.