Please. I just need advice.

Posted , 6 users are following.

Okay so i keep telling myself i am 100% fine and all better and whatever... I still need help though. I had a bad trip on mj. I only say it because i do need the help. I am still young and I don't like giving my age. If you are really interrested in my message you can pm (personal message) me.  Okay so I know alot of this has to do with the fact everyone on my moms side of the family has anxiety. I have it as well. Also I know it had alot to do with hormones. It truly has gotten sooo much better. It has been about two months sence it started. It used to be so bad i had suicidal thoughts 24/7 and i could not eat or sleep. I would cry for nothing. Now it is very rare i have the break downs. especially if i keep myself buisy... Without over doing myself... Now The thoughts. My jead will always spin and be not normal lol. I do have anxiety which i can not prevent or anything. like I feel really crazy sometimes. Most of the thoughs that i have that bring the panic attacks are the ones that are like "what is life all about" "why am i alive" "why is there life" I have found if i simply distract myself I seem to get better... I also have super weired dreams and i seem to not remember the hole thing most of the time... I am a over reacter which is one reason i have like 2 friends including my bf lol... So is this just me over reacting? is this normal? if this is not normal is it okay?

Help me out here please

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

There is so no thing as normal. I am perfectly abnormal and love being so! Everyone is "weird" in there own way, and that is okay. You said on a bad mj trip, and maybe you shouldnt no more, or cut back. I used to very often like 5/6 times a day but now with my anxiety i can not. Im 21 too btw. I drink but thats all. I have gotten alot better and am proud to say so. I am positive you will tooo smile believe in yourself sweetheart and i hope you feel better. Like you said private message me if anything else hopefully i was helpful lol
  • Posted

Hi Hun

So this is my first ever reply to anyone on a forum, but feel i can relate to you. No your not mad - there are lots of us that have the same thoughts as you and feel the same. And there is no easy way to tlk yourself out of it other than distraction! The more you think about it and try work it out, the more your anxiety is there, so to distract yourself is the best way to stop the thinking!

• Posted

Hi there, I can relate to "what is life all about" "why am i alive" "why is there life" freakouts, they appen to me all the time, esp when mj is involved. Those questions are too much to handle and like you said, it is best to just distract yourself when you panic. I suffer from health anxiety and I constantly think about death and dying in which I am petrified of, to the point where I am aware these thoughts are unhealthy. I've been thinking about seeking professional help, however some days are worse than others and on good days, I don't feel like I need it. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.