PLEASE - I'm desperate for advice - updated situation

Posted , 4 users are following.

I had sex on December 13th and he finished inside of me, but with a condom on. I took Plan B within 10 hours on the same day.

I had sex again on December 20th. We switched between vaginal and oral sex – each time we went back to vaginal sex we used a new condom. He put his penis inside of me at one point without a condom for a few seconds, then put a condom back on. During this night he did not finish, but he did finish the next morning after oral sex. I wanted to be safe than sorry so I took Plan B again - within 10 hours that same day.

My last period was December 3 - 6. My period was supposed to start on January 2nd, but I have not had it yet. I was told to take a pregnancy test 3 weeks after taking Plan B if I still have not had my period. I have now taken 9 pregnancy tests. I took them on January 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th, 15th, 11th, 18th, 22nd and 25th - they were all negative.

I don't know what to do now. I'm overwhelmed.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

First of all , its super unsafe to take 2 plan Bs in 24housr... like so bad for you it can give you awful side affects like really bad irregular periods depression etc so i beg dont do that again and that could be a reason you now havnt had a period. I hope you know that you cant get pregnant from oral sex. I honestly feel like you panicking as it sounds like you have 0% chance of being pregnant

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.