Please... I need some advice

Posted , 4 users are following.

Long story short. I’m 26. Officially diagnosed via laparoscopy a year ago. Had the Mirena fitted. I had 3 injections of prostap last year and 3 this year (personally for me it was amazing) I went to see pain management who gave me a 3 stage plan of drugs co-codamol 8/500, zapain 30/500, gabapentin 300 mefenamic acid, buscopan, Buprenorphine.. I’ve taken buprenorphine for a total of 4 days in the past 6 weeks... it’s not helping right now. I’m in constant pain. My bowels are okay not constipated but I have blood and mucus which is common during my flare ups but I’ve had this flare up continuously for 8 weeks now. 3 our of 7 days roughly I’m grtting these very strong severe contraction like pains around my pubic area which last about a minute and come and go every 10-15 minutes or so but that minute feels like forever it takes my breath away and it floors me every time.. 

Does anyone else get those contracting pains like you want to push and you get all sweaty but there’s nothing to actually push? It honestly feels like I dilate during it...

I’m doing pelvic floor therapy with my physio but each week it’s always an internal and internals are soooooo painful for me.. I have adenomyosis as well 😢 

My question is what do you all do to help? Any suggestions? I’ve changed my diet a year ago, I try and keep active when I’m not curled up in a ball.. I try and keep moving even with the severe pain but it’s got that bad the pain goes down my groin legs and back. I have sharp pain in both my left and right and it feels like a dragging pulling pain which is dull but always there (I have reoccurring cysts)

I’m sick of being In daily pain. I’ve tried so many different anti inflammatory too as well as daily tumeric..

Please if anyone can suggest something to help I would be so grateful. It’s a fighting battle against my Drs but thankful I done their heads in that much they sent me back to see gynae.. those in the U.K. might of heard of a mr David rowlands I’m under him again never met him but he operated last year.. we know it’s grown because a cystoscopy confirmed its inside my bladder but my question is... is 12 months too soon for them to go bavkcin and remove all the newly grown endo? Or will they just leave me to carry on suffering! I’ve lost my job over these after collapsing and taking a lot of time out of the office even though I worked from home I wasn’t reliable enough even though I had 7 absences in 12 months to them it’s a lot.. 

Please any advice on what I can do would be great because I can’t cope.

Ps.. I also use biofreeze cryotherapy gel to rub onto my stomach to try and help 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Amy, i wish i could help you in some way for you've got it bad. IF that blood & mucus is coming from your rectum while in your period (or should be in your period) AND if the blood is dark red, yes you need to see someone soon because you may have spots on your bowel. That's serious.

I hope someone else pops up with something more helpful.

• Posted

a heating pad is better than biofreeze. I've tried biofreeze.. But I have to take 3 tylonols w/ codine to feel better.. but it makes me sleep. I have endo stage 4.. Since I can't breath I'm actually concerned it's stage 5.. having surgery soon. I eat the wrong thing and w/in 5 min, my pants don't fit. lol! They've found a polyp in my uterus 6 cm.. ya, definatly a partial hyserectomy. And lemon size cysts on both overies.. Surgeries the only answer. I've have 3 paps in 6 mo.  

• Posted

Hi Amy, I literally felt like crying seeing ur post. 

I too have been dealing with terrible contracting pains during periods and off periods too. I have been diagnosed with stage 4 endometriosis and a frozen pelvic. I live in the UK and desperately waiting for a call from my gynecologist. My gp has referred me to a good consultant but I haven’t met him yet. He wanted me to have a few test done before seeing him. I finished with the test two months ago and still haven’t got my reports yet. It’s pretty slow with NHS and I am fed up of bearing this pain and living in agony. 

I am trying a couple of things but none seem to be working. I have a friend who had stage 4 endometriosis and got completely cured of it. She said she used to drink apple cider vinegar, aloe Vera juice and black strap molasses everyday for 6 months and she also did some homeopathy treatment. And yes she said she took vegetarian and gluten free, dairy free diet for six months. Her Endo was pretty bad but in six months everything was gone. It sounds too good to be true but I am following exactly the same thing as what she did from last 3 and half months but none helped me. I even ordered the homeopathy medicine but it didn’t help me at all. U can try it if u want coz everyone’s body is different and may be it will help u. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.