Please ?? Is the risk for hep and hiv with drugs only when sharing ?

Posted , 4 users are following.

i absolutely hate myself at the moment and im being annoying but i cant sleep at night nor can i function at work . my partner is over me speakinf about it as he says im

nuts but im

going crazy regardless

of people saying the risk is low , most of my friends take party drugs and i dont . last week at a party i decided to take one when my friends were and i used my own rolled up bank note from my wallet thinking i was being safe . i regretted the line and just drank the rest of the night . the next day i completely panicked and read up on iv and hep c risk from snorting drugs .

my question is is the risk only when immediately sharing from one nose to the next which I didn’t do or is there a risk from using a bank note in general as they are so dirty and you dont know whos blood is on there from prior ?

please help i cant function and i cant wait 3 months to test 😦

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

You can only get infected by sharing needles , saliva or by blood when it comes to hepatitis. Have never heard of getting things from money.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.