Please, please give me some insight!

Posted , 3 users are following.

So my neck pain is recently back. It was gone 2 weeks ago and now it's back again and I'm so scared of a vertebral artery dessection. I have a pain on my neck radiating to shoulders, and then I have a pain that radiates directly on the top of my head or temple.Earlier, I bended over to pick something and I had this sharp pain on the side of my neck that went exactly up my head, I was so sure I had a stroke, I'm really scared I don't know what to think. Sometimes the pain on the neck is on the left side and behind the ear and temple and head, and sometimes it's on the right, I really think I'm gonna have a stroke because of this and I know it mostly occurs in young people. Also, I get these stabbing headaches on top of my head that last for seconds, and I got quite a lot of them today. I also feel my head heavy and I find it diffiicult to sit like I sit in front of my laptop, as I feel the need to lie down. The same pain behind the ear goes on the other side as well. I feel this pressure on my forehead on the left side I really don't know what to think, please someone give me some insight, I'm on the verge of having a huge panic attack.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Please go to the ER right now. Have someone drive you. I'm not familiar with neck related arterial issues but your symptoms are a bit alarming.

It may not be serious but you need the chance to find out.

Keep us posted, please.

• Posted

If you're thinking of a brain aneurysm it's not. Been recently checked for that. Have had neck pain before. What do you think it might be?

• Posted

I honestly have no idea what it might be. I'm not familiar with what you're experiencing. But if you even think it might be a stroke, you need medical attention.

Perhaps someone else can shed some light from this forum?

Praying you're ok.

• Posted

I am 19 btw, have had blood tests and everything was perfectly fine,the only thing that could cause me a stroke is VAD, but well I'm still here, I haven't experienced the same thing since yesterday. 

That's why I posted! 

Thank you, how are you?

• Posted

You are very young, which is great. I know everything will be ok for you.

I am good. Thanks for asking. We all have issues and this is a good support group. ☀️

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.