PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME

Posted , 3 users are following.

I AM MIZAN RAHMAN, AGE: 27, GENDER: MALE, HIGHT:  5.6”, WEIGHT:  VERY  LOW  ABOUT  46 KG FROM BANGLADESH.

SIR, I  HAVE BEEN SUFFERING  FROM HUGE  GAS,ACIDITY  AND  MUCUS FROM 5 YEARS.GAS MOVINIG MY HOLE  BODY JUST  LIKE LEGS, HANDS ,SHOULDER  AND WAIST.WHEN GAS PASSING IN MY  LEGS AND HANDS I FIELLING THAT ANTS  WALKS  IN MY   LEG AND HANDS.MY MOUTH ALWAYS  TESTED SOUR OR BITTER.

WHEN I DRINK WATER THEN SOME WATER COME  BACK  FROM MY  ABDOMEN AND THIS WATER CONTAINS CLEAR MUCUS  JUST  LIKE  LOOK  HAIR JELL. I AM SURE THAT  LIQUID  AND GAS THICKEND   RIGHT SIDE  IN M Y  LOWER ABDOMEN

WHEN I PRESSING THE RIGHT SIDE OF MY ABDOMEN THAT I FELLING IN MY HAND THAT GAS  AND LIQUID MOVING. MY STOOL  PESTY (NOT HARD NOT LOOSE) CONTAIN  WITH MUCUS AND OILY.STOOL COULD NOT CLEAR MY RECTUM.

I APPOINTED MANY GATROLOGES DOCTOR IN MY COUNTRY BUT THEY COULD NOT HELP MUCH. THEY SAID THAT “”IT IS IBS””.MOST OF THEM PRESCRIBED  ME  ESOMIPRAZOLE  AND MEVABRINE HYDROCLORIDE. I ALSO TOOK THEM LAST 1 YEARS. IT HELPED FEW SUCH  AS IT REDUCE LOOSE MOTION. BUT GAS COULD NOT REMOVE  FROM MY ABDOMEN. I TESTED ENDOSCOPY, CLONOS COPY, XRAY, CBC(BLOOD),STOOL,ULTRA SOUND GRAPHY,BILIRUBIN+SGPT(BLOOD),HGPT (BLOOD), TUBERCULIN/TB , BUT ALL TEST WERE NORMAL. ONLE  TTG (TISSUE TRANSGLUTAMINASE ) IS 115.7 WHICH IS MORE  THAN NORMAL VATU.

PLEASE HELP ME SIR.HOW CAN I CURE SUCH AS FATAL DESEASE????

MD. MIZAN RAHMAN

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi there

I am not a doctor,please try to search for a FOB map diet, cut out all diary and wheat products read labes before buying see a nutrionist, dont eat any lentils, beans, cabbage, etc as this can cause a lot of gas, try leafy green vegetables instead.  Take Gaviscon, dual if you can get it there or antiacid tablets, together with prescribed medicatin like nexium start on 40 and go to a lower dosage like 20 once you are ok, have you had a h pylori test done they usually do this  when you have a gastroscopy done or through a breath test,  Take a probiotics it helps the gut with good bacteria

The At-A-Glance Acid/Alkaline Food List

EAT MORE

CAN BE INCLUDED IN YOUR 20% ACID

pH 9.5 alkaline water

Himalayan salt

Grasses

Cucumber

Kale

Kelp

Spinach

Parsley

Broccoli

Sprouts (soy, alfalfa etc)

Sea Vegetables (Kelp)

Green drinks

All Sprouted Beans/

Sprouts

Moderate alkaline/ try to aoid these or eat less of for at east a good month

Avocado

Beetroot

Capsicum/Pepper

Cabbage

Celery

Collard/Spring Greens

Endive

Garlic

Ginger

Green Beans

Lettuce

Mustard Greens

Okra

Onion

Radish

Red Onion

Rocket/Arugula

Tomato

Lemon

Lime

Butter Beans

Soy Beans

White Haricot Beans

Chia/Salba

Quinoa

Mildly Alkaline

Artichokes

Asparagus

Brussels Sprouts

Cauliflower

Carrot

Chives

Courgette/Zucchini

Leeks

New Baby Potatoes

Peas

Rhubarb

Swede

Watercress

Grapefruit

Coconut

Buckwheat

Quinoa

Spelt

Lentils

Tofu

Other Beans & Legumes

Goat & Almond Milk

Most Herbs & Spices

Avocado Oil

Coconut Oil

Flax Oil/ Udo’s Oil

Only once you feel better then you can slowly add these as they are not good if there is too much acidity in system

Black Beans

Chickpeas/Garbanzos

Kidney Beans

Seitan

Cantaloupe

Currants

Fresh Dates

Nectarine

Plum

Sweet Cherry

Watermelon

Amaranth

Millet

Oats/Oatmeal

Spelt

Soybeans

Rice/Soy/Hemp Protein

Freshwater Wild Fish

Rice & Soy Milk

Brazil Nuts

Pecan Nuts

Hazel Nuts

Sunflower Oil

Grapeseed Oil

Fresh, Natural Juice

Ketchup

Mayonnaise

Butter

Apple

Apricot

Banana

Blackberry

Blueberry

Cranberry

Grapes

Mango

Mangosteen

Orange

Peach

Papaya

Pineapple

Strawberry

Brown Rice

Oats

Rye Bread

Wheat

Wholemeal Bread

Wild Rice

Wholemeal Pasta

Ocean Fish

Alcohol

Coffe

Good uck and god bless

hg

• Posted

THANK YOU SO MUCH REPLY ME. IS YOU NOW CURE H-PYROL?? WHICH MEDICINE YOU TOOK? WHERE ARE YOU LIVE??
  • Posted

Hi,

I have similar problem and suffering for nearly a year and half now. I have done series of test and investigations nothing found therefore only my last option is get treatment abroad on private expense. Being a breadwinner for family and living in UK is so hard. Nobody will realize what you have to go through mentally and physically when your health is not right. Only thing I suggest is have a look information about this Asian Institute of Gastroenterloy which is in Hydarabad in India. I have found this information through my friend. This is the last hope left for my treatment. You can get all informations for cost and facilities on their site. I am planning to travel their very soon if you there before me please share your information thanks.

• Posted

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY . I KNOW THAT THERE IS NO CURE IN ALLOPATHY TREATMEN. I WILL START TO TAKE HOMEOPATHY. BUT AT FIRST I WANT TO KNOW WHY MORE CLEAR MUCUSE CREATE IN MY ABDOMEN. IT CAME OUT WITH WATER WHEN I DRINK WATER. IS IT IBS OR GERD??? DO YOU KNOW ?? PLEASE HELP ME.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.