Please, Please, Try Manuka Honey!

Posted , 10 users are following.

I've been studying this condition for a few years now, and besides Tea Tree Oil and No Tears Baby Shampoo, Manuka is giving me great results. Please try it. I believe that eventually we WILL cure this condition. Remember, doctors have been wrong before. smile

1 like, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

What are you doing with the manuka honey?

Thanks

• Posted

I put the honey on my eyelids with a Q-tip or my finger, and all around the rims of my eye without getting it in my eye. I put a clean spoon in the honey so I won't contaminate it. Don't use eye drops while you are using the honey, or the honey will be runny, and get in your eyes. I had this happen, but I just closed my eyes and dabbed with a tissue and everything was fine. My honey is 10+, but I have a feeling that the 16+ is better. I will get it next. Don't skimp on your eyes, our eyes are precious. Just experiment, and you will get the honey to work for you. Thanks again Dawn for the suggestion! Dena. smile

• Posted

Thank you so much.  Exactly what kind, brand, etc. of manuka honey are you using?

THANKS.

• Edited

Dena is right....I was completely cured with manuka honey......

Please try it and get the help you deserve.....

Dawn

• Posted

Thank you, what kind of honey exactly?  I have read some people put it in their eye and do a rinse with it.  It stings terribly.  Did you just do eyelids like Dena mentioned?

I didn't see the first thread.  Do you have demodex also or just blepharitis?  5 family members in our house have both and are losing eyelashes too.  Itchiness, foreign body sensation in eye, inflammation. My husband, myself and my kids ages 16, 14, and 10.

Thanks.

• Posted

Manuka Honey, from New Zealand. Get the 16+ if you can. It's quite expensive, but your eyes are worth it!

• Posted

It's just Manuka Honey. Get it as pure as possible. The higher the number the purer it is. From New Zealand. Do some research. smile

• Posted

Hi,

Thank you for this tips.I do have couple of questions.Please help me.1) What will happen if Manuka Honey get into eyes?as per my understanding if I apply M.H on my lashes somehow or other it will (if little bit) enter my eyes. then?2)How long do you keep it on?3) Because of taking hot compress (MGD ,DRY eye) my skin around the eyes are getting very dry and itchysad!! What do you use as eye cream or any pure oil? 4) Any suggestions about make up?

Thank you so much !! Sorry for asking so many questions!!! Felling so confused!!!

Regards

Sree

• Posted

How do you apply the Manuka honey? Dilluted or pure?

And how long? 5 minutes,overnight?

Thanks!

• Posted

Hi Dena,

How do you use the Manuka Honey? Around the yes or in the eyes? Do you leave it on or wash it off?

Thanks,

Sandra

• Posted

So glad to hear! Can you please give the brand you use? Thank you!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.