Please read and help!!Nausea/dry heaving feeling from anxiety

Posted , 2 users are following.

So I have bad anxiety. But even when I don’t feel anxious.. all day long I have a sick feeling in my mouth. It just lingers all day long and has taking over my life. The feeling of dry heaving is there all day long. And when I get anxious over a situation it’s a battle to hold it in. Only way I found a way to tone it down is to drink buckleys which turn my stomach/mouth and makes it less sensitive. I guess I could call it a very sensitive feeling in my mouth and anything makes me dry heave. It has affected my work as I had to take office job so I don’t be on the go much. As more I walk and do stuff the more the feeling is there

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Have you tried seeing a therapist? I highly suggest talking to someone, specifically a therapist who specializes in anxiety disorders.

What you describe is not uncommon with anxiety sufferers. We all have our own version of this =/ I see a therapist for my anxiety and it helps a lot. She helps me rationalize these fears and figure out ways of coping with them. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.