PLEASE read... If you have a heart

Posted , 2 users are following.

So, my situation is a little different than most. I had a brain stem stroke and they have no idea *Why even though they've done test after test...

Q 1. Are parasites a possibility why?

I have a "sore"-not really, the reason being... Its closed but not a scar. When it first started (2years ago), I thought there was a itty bitty black head on my thigh (I never get them so of course, I couldn't resist (and squeezed the #311 out of it) but it ended up being a square 1/2 inch both ways (which I didn't do) and I ended up putting a bandage over it (most the time) but at the same time there were orange like tiny bugs (that itch) embedding their self into my skin.. - coming from under the bandage on my leg? A green worm like thing, OK.. And a pink thing_a jelly like feeling.. Wrapped all over my body* barely able to see, stringy, jelly... Alien looking stuff.. And one the same, only clear.. After a few months, I was outside smoking but had a magnifying glass looking at my leg and inside of my leg, the green thing looked more solid and as it was moving through my leg (which felt like I had a ton of worms with legs) I noticed tiny white rice like things on the green thing... But enough of that... Currently, well everyone thinks I'm loco because nobody else sees the things I see (being its my blood Now nothing is visible to anyone else because its clear. I have been to the ER 2x and nothing shows up on X-Rays or CAT Scans... Or, in my blood or, in a fecal test. I've learned whatever this is doesn't like light, or heat

Makes my body parts feel swollen at times, makes me feel like my @$$ is vibrating.. End up in a everything I'm around like fabrics.. Hair loss and yellow toenails... Exc.

What Is This?

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

You are not delusional it is real when you get things out bag them zip locked and photograph everything evidence doesn't lie!!! All test will come back negative but you know your body better than anyone one look at other discussions you are not alone!!! 😪😪😪 fellow sufferer 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Posted

I might not be crazy but something the size of hair that happened to be clear (what's not dark pink and STUCK to the wall of my skin) + hard to prove anything when it doesn't like light. The other things I mentioned like me having a brain stem stroke and not 1 Dr knows why

I am only 29 and that happened 3 yes ago. This is holding me back from most physical things I should be doing by now... SOMEBODY help me PLEASE

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.