Please read this! Important...

Posted , 5 users are following.

Has anyone here experience or feels like ull pass out or ull get dizzy so bad? Thats what i always feel since i got a huge dizziness where i almost pass out, when ever i go out or do some housework this is what i always feel. I always feel like ill get dizzy so bad or ill faint... I dont know whats wrong with me and when my mother and sis took me out for a walk while walking i feel very weird like im gonna pass out and i cant control my balance... Please share your experience im 25 years old and im taking betavert 16mg morning and evening, before i tried to use serc but no effect...

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

I would have my heart checked immediately.  It sounds like you are suffering from Bradycardia, which is a low heart rate.  Especially if you are that dizzy when active, and it can lead to fainting.  You can monitor it yoursef with a blood pressure monitor that also reads the pulse.  Good luck!
    • Posted

Hi thanks for your answer but my heart rate is fine and my heart is fine
    • Posted

Ok.  I was just trying to help, because those were exactly my symptoms and I too thought my heart was "fine", yet I need a pacemaker.  
    • Posted

What kind of test have u done to ur heart? Can dizziness comes from the heart too? Please share your thoughts it would help alot

• Posted

Ok, first I went to my primary care doctor because of the dizziness.  He did a simple ekg and my heart rate was 46, and that's normal for an athlete, but I'm no athlete.  My heart rate should be over 60, so he sent me to a cardiologist who also did an ekg and my rate was 52.  He put me on a portable heart event monitor for 30 days.  Everytime I was dizzy I pushed the event button which recorded the dizziness and what I was doing at the time.  Just followed up this morning and sure enough I had a lot of dips in my heart rate and now I must have a pacemaker.  If this pacemaker doesn't do the trick, I may just hide my head in a hole somewhere!
  • Posted

Hi PJ,

I think Carol gave you some really good advice already but I thought I would add having your bloodwork done as well. I hope they can sort this out for you soon.

Good luck, hopefully all is well.

Penny

• Posted

Sometimes stress can give syptoms of dizziness.If you are concerned about your health anxiety can lead to panic attacks and then the fear of going out so that you stay within home.I was worried about my health many years ago but the dizziness nether came to anything.Have you ever fainted or is it always the feeling.Seek professional help. good luck.
  • Posted

Are you on your period? Did you stand up fast or you maybe lacking in b12 vitamins. These all happen to me. I am also taking sertaline.
  • Posted

Yea I have had this too!! It's an awful feeling! But it does get better in time. I was diagnosed with vestibular neuritis. It can take up to a year or so to go away. How long have u had this? I'm on 9 months now but the faint feeling went away around4-5 months. I just get different intensities of the dizzy feeling. I have never fainted but have definitely felt close. I would advise you to see an ENT and to start vestibular therapy exercises. You can Google these on YouTube. I've been doing these for a few months now. No meds have helped me except ativan. Gotta be careful with ativan cuz it can slow down the healing and compensation but its great to get a break once in awhile. I rarely need ativan anymore unless I'm going into a concert tyoe setting.
  • Posted

Also I've had every heart test and blood test and all was normal

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.