Please reply :)

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi there,

I have a couple of small scars on the shaft of my penis, they are flat and white. theyre only 4 months old from a surgery as i removed some large fordyce spots.

Despite them still in the process of fading will women be put of me by myself having a few 1cm ish in size scars.

plus theyre only really seen when the penis is flaccid as they blend in when erect quite well.

im just looking for some reassurance to the question of would women be bothered by these small scars?

thank you and i look forward to some answers as it will really help my anxiety levels

2 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

If women have an issue with it, and it not being from some sort of STI then they are probably not worth their opinion in the first place. Most women have more areas of their bodies that cause them anxiety than men do. Plenty of worse things to worry about, I say move on bro!

• Posted

great to hear, they are only very minimal and barely visible. It was just the anxiety over "what if they did" but its so good to hear that they more than likely wont care as no man's genital region is super perfect as everyones is different. thanks for your response.

• Posted

anyone elses support ? would be really appreciated

• Posted

Fully agree with Protect My .....

• Posted

great to hear 😃, do you believe most women wouldnt even care too?

• Posted

Well, what you could do is to get into an in-depth discussion about every mark and spot on your penis before and after it is erect and state why you had the fordyce removed with each potential sex partner if you like.

Yes, this will improve your communication skills, particularly if each one then goes on to have sex with you. I would not ask the girl about what their personal bodily hang-ups are regarding themselves - otherwise the conversation may become difficult.

The other approach is not to start a discussion at all and simply proceed with what you are trying to achieve ....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.