Please reply urgently. Not sure what it is ??

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello, just have a little complain. Some years back I experienced a numbness on the right side of my face. Got worse I couldn’t feel the face or move It. The right part was completely paralyzed. After a while I went to the hospital got checked and they said it’s cause my a hole in my tooth, so I removed the tooth and I was able to move the face but recently I notice the numbness, it’s not as serious but I get that constant feel the layer of the skin feels thicker than the other part, it feels heavy also. The feel is still there I constantly massage the face cause I’m really scared it might get worse..

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

  • Posted

    Where do yo live? Can you see a doctor? It sounds to me like something neurological rather than muscular.

    Questions asked here are, if answered at all, answered by fellow patients, not medical people. I think you should see a doctor if only to put your mind at ease, but there may be something going on which can and should be treated. Take care.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.