Please someone help!

Posted , 5 users are following.

ive had this for over a week im in absolute agony its so painful and when im urinating i feel like crying its that painful it takes my breath away its that sore 😫😫😫 please someone tryimage help me as to what this is

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Have you seen a doctor yet or had a herpes test, assuming you are sexually active (even oral sex only)? You can urinate in a bathtub or pour water over your lady parts when urinating to dilute the acidity of your urine. Maybe that and lidocaine cream will help with the pain until you can get some professional medical help.

• Posted

no i havent. do you think it could be herpes?? 😦(( i had sex about 2 weeks ago unprotected and hes never had any breakouts hes clean as far as he knows. i was hoping its a bad yeast infection or something

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.