Please someone help

Posted , 9 users are following.

I am just after some advice please! I have been diognosed with the start of trigeminal neuralgia. But I am unsure weither this is what I have so I would love some one to tell me if what I am experiencing is this?

It started 4 months ago, it effects the right side of my face from side of my forehead, down my temple to the side of my jaw. I started getting it every 3 weeks and now I get it 2 times a week and lasts anywhere from 1-3 days. The only way I can discribe that it feels like shingles or the herpes sensation. I can also feel it coming as my face gets sensitive. I can't touch it or have anything touch it as it is so sore. Please help.

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Angel 41260,

My meds r gabby 900mg, and oxcar, these meds helped a lot but at first I was only on gabby long b4 my Neurologist added oxcarbazapine.

I don't know about the other medications that other people take but these are the only ones I have taken.

I have a lot of allergies that's what I was trying to find out on this forum, does this disease affect people with allergies. I have been going out informing people about this dreadful disease. I have been going to the prayer closet and praying for everybody on this board and anybody else who has this Dreadful TN disease .

I will continue to do so I will preach about this everywhere I go and to everyone I meet.

I met a man today and he said that he had heard about TN and how awful it is.

We have to get out there and inform people about TN, because if we don't the doctors are not going to do it.

God bless

us and keep us and give us peace

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.