Please someone help me

Posted , 1 user is following.

I am 22 years old and I am almost afraid as hell. To everyone reading this I don't know what has happened to me. it's been a while since I've been filled with anxiety and stress. I also suffer from GERD and maybe silent reflux?( NOT SURE). Three weeks ago, I had an almost severe fever and chill after eating sausages and drinking some very cold beverage. Just a day later, the chill and fever was gone but the problem was I had this pharyngitis and felt like a mass of something in the middle and back of my throat( I didn't know what kind of thing, but I was sure something was there). at first, I thought that tonsil stones were stuck there and they were wrapped with mucus because it felt scratchy. I visited an ENT doctor and he said you are well and okay and that there is no problem. I did a sinus CT scan( everything was okay) and a neck and thyroid sonography ( its doctor said that you do have this globus hystericus).

I've been better lately. I consume esomeprazole 20 mg and cetirizine 10 mg. my only annoying problem is that It feels itchy as hell at the back of my throat and near the trachea. it just itches and itches. when I stretch my head upward and specially downward it feels like a spot near the beginning of my esophagus is irritated and maybe something mucus or tonsil is stuck there( I don't know if that is possible) . itching goes when I take cetirizine but that inflammatory sense is there all the time. do you think there would also be another problem rather than globus?!

BTW I took a picture of the exact spot that itches and is irritated

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.