Please someone help me calm down

Posted , 2 users are following.

i woke up this morning ive had diareah. my whole body feel numb and tingly. vibrating. i feel heavy. i feel like i will pass out. my legs are wobbly. and feel like i cant breath. i feel like my whole body will shut down. im so scared if i pass out or something bad happenes. i feel so tense and tight.. im going to my doctor later. and getting bloods done tomorrow. one minute im hot then im shaking with cold and trembling. will the severe anxiety kill me. my hearing also feels weird will this severe anxiety give me a stroke or heart attack. for weeks ive been anxious. i think its finally catching up with me. im so scared. 😭😭😭😭

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

I'm the same right now I've been waking up every morning between 3-5 am so anxious, sweaty, sore head, nervousness, sweating and it was never this bad before I started fluoxetine I've only been on it 2 months so want to give it a chance, but your worrying yourself more, say to yourself "this is anxiety it is uncomfortable yes but it's not dangerous" but get your bloods done if it puts your mind at ease I did and my blood count came back fine xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.