Please someone help me I just duno what to do anymore

Posted , 4 users are following.

If it's not one worry it's another .. I now think I got blodclots in my legs witch is going to travel to my lung n kill me!!!! My uncles brother he was a healthy 30 year old and just died there n then It was a bloodclot in the lung. Because my anxiety I don't leave the house n don't do no exercising I'm scared Iv formed a bloodclot 😩. I'm so so scared. I'm 19? Is it possible? Well anything is possible I guess ? What's the chances. I really hate feeling like this I'm so fed up I get paranoid I got meningitis as my nan had it the doctors thought it was just a flu n it killed her within days. Then my brother had it but a different form of it. I jus can't stop worrying I feel like I'm going insane.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Tell me Michaela why do you think that you might be suffering with blood clots, what are your symptoms other than worrying about it?
    • Posted

Iv got myself into such a state. I have really achy legs my minds going crazy with thoughts. I really don't wanna feel like this no more 😩😔
    • Posted

I could tell you all day that I really don't think you have anything to worry about, but you have to believe it.

Tell me Michaela what would it take for you to believe someone when they say you are worrying about nothing?

Would you listen to your doctor, or do you have a close relative or trusted friend who you could talk to?

• Posted

I feel for you as I know exactly what you're going through. I had every illness under the sun,yet 9 years later,I'm still here and I'm free from any of the illnesses I thought I had. I was convinced I had MS due to constant leg cramps,and the more I read up on the illness the more symptoms I developed.I went from having MS to Parkinsons, as both illnesses share similar symptoms,when I read that a twitch was one of the first signs of parkinsons,I developed a twitch within minutes (I kid you not).I've always been a bit of a hypercondriac,I remember thinking I had CJD (mad cow disease) because I read an article about a young guy who died from the illness and his first symptom was a sore knee.At the time I had a sore knee,and rather than think it was just a sore knee, I thought the worst,which was ridiculous as I've been a vegetarian for most of my life. You sound just like me,whilst I'm not a Doctor, I can virtually guarantee you're suffering from some form of health anxiety. Even tho you're in a dark place at the moment,you can recover,I very rarely get anxious now days,but 9 years ago I was a basket case. Stop googling,keep positive,and try not let your mind wander. Good luck

P.S. It didn't take 9 years for me to recover from anxiety,I've been anxiety free (well nearly) for 9 years. I suffered from that wretched illness for around year. I've had some ups and downs in my life but nothing has made me as miserable as anxiety

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.