Please someone im having daily headaches in back of head and neck

Posted , 2 users are following.

Im terried its a brain tumour. Ive googled the symptoms and i have the headaches, there when i wake up, get worse when i cough or bend down due to the pressure and although i feel them throughout the head they are worse at the back of my head into my neck. I went to my gp who did some reflex tests and said they are tension headaches. Im not convinced so am going to ring them again tomorrow as they arent going away. Does this sound like a tumour?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Should also add i feel sick a lot. Never actually am, just feel it
    • Posted

I've been having the same symptoms since last September. Several visits to the doctor, I was told migraine, tension headaches and even anxiety! I then saw a different doctor and she was so lovely and understanding, there and then she sent me for a neck xray. Turns out I have slippage in my neck and severe neck osteoarthritis. I'm seeing someone in June.

With asking for an xray

Good luck!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.