Please Tell me what are these black spots on my penis head! Can't go to the doctor

Posted , 5 users are following.

Please tell me what are these black spots, I can't visit a Dr because I'm away for work, and the area has no demonologist.

It really taking a toll on my peace of mind !! Please tell me what do you think these are? and is it a normal thing because I'm brown and it is a melanin thing.

1 like, 23 replies

23 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Following because I have the same thing, I've just went to the derm and they gave me hydrocortisone 2.5% for two weeks, twice a day and then tacrolimus twice a day for a year to put on after the two weeks of hydrocortisone. Don't know if it helps but we're in this together and hopefully it works out for us man!

• Posted

Thank you for your input!

Would you please tell me what was the reason for these?

and on which bases the derm prescribe you that, so I can try it too.

I'm nervous about it

• Posted

also if you figure something that works for you could you please share too?

• Posted

I still can't visit a derm because of my location and work

but I will update you for sure

• Posted

do you notice any urinary frequency or "dribble" (when urine comes a out a little after youve stopped)?

• Posted

Not really, everything is normal but the look.

btw I never had a sexual intercourse, so it is not something related to sexual transmission

• Posted

I have the same condition, did you find out what is?

OR anybody in the forum can say what it is ?

• Posted

Not really? I can't visit the dermo so I'm waiting here if someone know what it is and can tell us if it is normal or not

I will keep you updated if someone answer me

• Posted

I went to derm and they said its nothing its normal discoloration. So we are good.

• Posted

Thank you for sharing, could you please tell me what derm told? what caused it? and if there is any treatment?

• Posted

1st derm gave me the prescription for those two creams however I didn't want to put creams down there for a whole year for no reason. Didn't say what caused it. 2nd derm I went to she was more experienced and said it's nothing to worry about and is normal for that to happen and it's "benign" meaning isn't harmful or a sign of anything. The only way to find out what is truly is by a biopsy which they basically take skin from your penis and it leaves a scar on there which there's no point in doing. I also had tests from urologist who did a scan on me and said everything checks out normal too. Hopefully this puts your mind at ease. I would personally also stop masturbating as this might be a cause from that. Again that last sentence is my opinion but hopefully this helps.

• Posted

I really appreciate sharing all these valuable points with me, it really makes feel less stressful.

May I ask you what is your skin color?

Because I'm brown and a friend of mine told me that it could be a melanin because of my skin color

• Posted

I am brown as well so thats probably why its happening to us

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.