Please TELL ME WHATS WRONG WITH MY VAGINA?!

Posted , 5 users are following.

So if you go to my previous post I thought I had an std so I finally got tested a few weeks ago for chlamydia, trich, gonorrhea, yeast infection, bv, and for a uti. EVERYTHING CAME BACK NEGATIVE! Other then them saying that they saw some bacteria in my urine and I took bactrum. MY vaginal burn has gone down a bit but I still feel it a bit. I have anal itching sometimes. I have slight vaginal itching, and my discharge is funny to me. I'm currently ovulating so maybe that could be the reason why my discharge is this thick. I had received/given oral sex one time on February the 1st and I'm frustrated because people keep telling me nothing is wrong but I feel like something is wrong. I'm still worrying sometimes because since my results came back negative, I don't know what else to do. My mom told me that I should go to a gyno again who specializes in vaginal dermitology. I'm going to schedule another appointment next month to with a different hospital to see what they say. My vagina and throat having been hurting since that day, I am finding it imagehard to believe that I DONT HAVE ANYTHING.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

ALSO I've been having smegma build up in my vaginal folds lately. And I have to wash my area at least 3 times a day to keep away the smell.

• Posted

does it itch? i can only think it could be BV or yeast infection.... looks like yeast. maybe try over the counter monistat.

• Posted

It itches here and there. Not anything intense. It doesnt have a smell either.

• Posted

Looks like a bad yeast infection.

You might need something internally like a pessary. Or something you take like fluconazole 😃.

Don’t wash with any soap- just warm water. Try not to put the water up there as the PH will become unbalanced.

Studies have show that a diet with a lot of sugar can and poor digestive health can trigger yeast infections. Try decreasing sugar intake and maybe taking a probiotic and increase your green veg intake 😃

Hope this helps.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.